Universal constant current mini driver – step down (buck) LED driver.
For dimming you can use return button (1/0), by short pressing you can the LED switch on / off and by long press is possible dimming. When using multiple drivers you can connect inputs from all drivers and control them centrally from one location.
For power supply must use a constant voltage source in the range allowed. Driver is protected against reverse polarity at the input terminals.
- wide input voltage range
- constant output current
- high efficiency up to 95 %
- processor controlled functions
- short-circuit protection
- open and short LED protection
- universal input for intelligent control (ON, OFF, dimming)
- protection against undervoltage at the input
- thermal overload protection
- smooth start of light intensity after turn on
- memory of the last set intensity
- high lifetime and resistance to high temperatures is guaranteed
by the use of high-quality ceramic capacitors only
- small dimensions and easy installation
|Input voltage||10 to 50 V DC|
|Output voltage||3.1 to 47 V DC|
|Output current||700 mA|
|Min. input voltage||Vled + 3 V|
|Operating ambient temperature||-40 to +50°C|